Tuesday, May 23, 2006




Please Remain Mlac.....


For Mother's Day I requested that the Monkey purchase a compassion necklace for me. It's a lovely medallion-type necklace w/the following words inscribed on it:

tranquil
peaceful
serene
calm
compassionate


My friend The Piper's Wife duly admired the necklace at the Monkey's 40th birthday event. I explained to her that I was hoping for some inspiration and that if I wore the necklace it would remind me of qualities that I am trying to embody more in my personal life.

The Piper's Wife noted that if I was wearing the necklace and looked into the mirror to read it, that the words would appear backward, rendering "calm", "mlac"........

Without missing a beat I said, "I'm pretty sure I have "mlac" down already".

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger The Piper's Wife said...

Not only do you have it down, but you are also very gnimlac. I'm such a ssatrams.

Piper's wife

 
At May 31, 2006 11:34 AM, Blogger Hapamama said...

heh, heh actually made me chuckle out loud - I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home